Among Us but if you talk to me you die… - pushingboxstudios.com

Among Us but if you talk to me you die…

WILDCAT
Views: 401998
Like: 19165
I AM WILDCAT MERCH AVAILABLE NOW!
Glitch Energy:
Thanks for watching! LIKE the video if you enjoyed!
My Instagram:

Friends in this video!
@Nogla @ChilledChaos @Kara Corvus @ZeRoyalViking @APlatypuss @Moo @KYRSP33DY @Kruzadar @fourzer0seven

Apply for a Partnership:

For Business Inquiries Contact: [email protected]

Please flag hateful comments or spam…we don’t need that here 😀

Music from:
Kevin MacLeod:

I am a part owner of Glitch Energy Drink

No one reads this far into the description…what are you doing snooping around…

#WILDCAT #AmongUs

297 Comments

1. As much I understand it's part of the game nogla in general can just be so fucking annoying sometimes he's funny as shit then there's others that make me want to headbutt a brick wall

2. Being completely honest Nogla is still the dumbest one lol

3. ❤️FREE GIFT CARDS ON MY CHANNEL❤️ says:

I love how he brings joy and laughter to all of us
    ⬆👼🔵⚙🗒

4. 🎁FREE GIFT CARDS ON MY CHANNEL🎁 says:

I love how he brings joy and laughter to all of us
    📌💥❤️🐞🔼

5. Why he does link her channel or twitch annoys me I love pasta she’s so funny and adorable man I love wildcat and hers dynamic

6. Damm from being one of the best youtubers to being a cringe among us channel💀

7. Hey Wildcat, love the content dude. Just a real quick question. Does Nogla thinks he's the smartest person out of your whole group of friends or does he try to act smart until he literally rage quits because he takes things way to freaking seriously? Im just curious because I have been seeing a trend with him lately. Anyways, loved the video and keep up the good work.

8. Nogla really dod get u good at the end there lol

9. Ngl 1:00 moo coming in completely silent then randomly joins in on the song killed me 😭

10. Awesome person and awesome job and wild cat 😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😺

11. Pasta is one of the funniest people online right now man that laugh gets me cackling

12. this is just pasta vs wildcat but pasta always loses

13. wildcat killing pasta and speedy swapping out courtilly is my favorite things in among us videos

14. I love when they vote wildcat out because he is manipulate piece of garbage xD

15. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

Pasta is honest to god one of the funniest people I’ve had the pleasure of hearing in a while. Her laugh and jokes are just so funny!

16. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

17. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

18. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

19. personally I would never let nogla say that to me

20. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

This group of YouTubers playin among us is peak content

Every video is hilarious

21. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

22. i wanna know how many games nogla sys its you because i have watch every video and since day one he has only ever said it was you

23. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

Pasta and wildcat are just too good together

24. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

The twerking among us characters is literally the best 😂

25. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

More content featuring Pasta please!

26. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

3:33 SCOTTY’s LAUGH WHEN HE REALIZES THAT MOO DIED IS SO FUCKING FUNNY

27. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

9:59

Nogla just absolutely Kooked you too well with that comeback

28. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

3:33 SCOTTY’s LAUGH WHEN HE REALIZES THAT MOO DIED IS SO FUCKING FUNNY

29. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

30. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

This group of YouTubers playin among us is peak content

Every video is hilarious

31. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

Just started playing the video and it’s already starting good

32. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

This group of YouTubers playin among us is peak content

Every video is hilarious

33. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says:

Pasta getting jabaited absolutely sent me

34. ʀ ᴏ ꜱ ᴇ-Vlog Go to My Channel says: